Our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ said in Matthew 24:5, For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many and again in Matthew 24:11, And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many and in Matthew 24:23 – 22, Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not. For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
What are False Prophets and Teachers? Simply put they are individual men and women that mix lies with the truth in their deliverance of God’s Word. When you do this mix leaven (lies, sin) with unleavened (God’s Word/Truths) that leaven, unleavened the whole loaf! You corrupt the Word of God! These people presume to speak a word in God’s Name thereby taking God’s Name in vain by pretending to speak of God with lies. God said in Deuteronomy 19:20, But the prophet, which shall presume to speak a word in my name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or that shall speak in the name of other gods, even that prophet shall die. That’s serious don’t you think?
God made clear in Deuteronomy 18: 15 – 19 and confirmed in John 6:14, Acts 3:20 – 24 and Acts 7:37 – 38. If you call yourself a prophet then you’d better past the test as one as Jesus says in Mark 16:15 – 18 and not as in Deuteronomy 18: 20 – 22 or Jeremiah 14:14 – 15. God’s Truth is preeminent and the Word is truth. You can’t rebuke Satan using false words you learn from other bibles by men. False prophets and teachers may provide 95% truth but that 5% unleavened is taking people to hell with them. Human’s rewards are accolades, money and worldly successes. Demonic spirits use humans as their instruments to take as many people to hell with them. Also read Deuteronomy 13:1 – 18 and 2Thessalonians 2:1 – 4. God does test us and it is our responsibility not the minister, preacher, teacher or prophet to get saved. It’s the Holy Spirit that has to draw us and not man. See Hebrews 12:25 – 29, If we hear something and think it came from God but it contradicts the Word of God, then we didn’t hear it from God. God is not the author of confusion. When we embrace false prophets we are denying the Word of God. There are more false prophets, teachers and pastors now than at anytime in history. Psalm 64 will help because most of us have a fear of man and not of God. We want to have warm fuzzy feelings and everything is alright sermons that these people tell us. See Isaiah 5:24, Isaiah 30:8 – 32, Jeremiah 5, Jeremiah 6:16 and Zech 13:1 – 9. God dealt differently with the Jews than with the Gentiles. They required signs of wonder and had no completed Word. The Gentiles seek knowledge (Word) and the KJV is the old path (narrow) while other bibles NIV, Amplified, NKJV and others are the broad path (wide) that leads to destruction. They despise His Word as in Proverbs 13:13 and that’s terrible. You never hear them teach about the things they should teach about because if they did then you’d figure them out. They get you to trust what they say so you won’t study the Word to check out if what they tell you is true. What does 2Timothy 2:15 – 16 say to do? We simply go fill up their Pugh’s and rely on them because they sound so good.
Jesus, Paul, Peter and John told us about them in Matthew 24:11, 24, 2Peter 2:1, 2Corinthians 11:13 – 15, 1Timothy 4:1 – 2 and 1Timothy 1:3 – 4. Do you really think that false prophets are saved? They teach us that it’s not right to judge any one. Look at Romans 15:17 -18 and 1Corinthians 2:15 – 16. Read 1Corinthians 2:12 – 14. Proverbs 11:1 – 4 tells us false balance is an abomination to the Lord: but a just weight is His delight. Do you think the punishment for false prophets will be great? Again are they saved? Read again the Apostolic Commission in Mark 16:15. Now read Revelation 2:2, 2Corinthians 12:12, Matthew 7:15 -27; 10:26 – 42, Acts 20:28 – 38, John 10:12, 13 and Proverbs 14:15. We have to recognize and find out for ourselves and not leave our destiny in the hands of these people or anyone but Christ Jesus our Lord and Saviour. They preach well and we look up to them. Satan puts them in churches and they teach us the easy path and not the hard narrow path.
What are the characteristics of false preachers: 1. Appear sincere; 2. Appear intelligent; 3. They’re popular – look at all the people that attend their services; 4. Charming, attractive, prosperity teaching and good at what they do; 5. Knowledgeable, read John 12:42 – 43, Acts 4:13, so you don’t have to have a degree and come out of the Seminaries or the 501C3 State Ordained Prosperity teaching schools. These false teachers have to do what they do or loose out on money provided to build the huge buildings and if they teach anything else then the hierarchy will punish or expel them. They have big brother watching over them to make sure they don’t teach you salvation and God’s truth. They are all about money period! I’m not saying all of them but most. If Seminary is the basis for their foundation and it’s corrupted how can they teach righteousness? Read Matthew 15:10 – 20 and Matthew 24:24! 6. Reassuring – don’t worry everything is going to be ok, just listen to me, 1Timothy 4:1 – 10; 2Timothy 4:1 – 5; 2Timothy 3:1 – 17. 7. Confident – people follow them, they know it all and you can’t tell them nothing (demon possessed), can’t question them or ask questions. 8. Highly motivated – by money, power, being popular, Satan uses these ministers that have huge followings to take as many to hell as they can. 9. Harmless in appearance – Satan is the most subtle beast in the field so you lower your guard because they are so nice and say what we want to hear in this materialistic Laodecian Church age. All RELIGIONS have a hierarchy and involved in cult (unbiblical), momentary happiness and reassurance. 10. False – not totally true in their delivery, they mix lies with truths. The demon spirits possess these false prophets and their followers all in the name of God.
You can stop being a victim by:
- Don’t be a traditional follower – my parents were in this so I am too; people don’t question what parents are doing so we end up honoring man more than God because most don’t have the Word
- Arm yourself with knowledge – Hosea 4:6, see in Acts 17:10 -12 how they searched the scriptures daily. The fruit is many got saved and believed. You can’t identify false prophets if you don’t have the knowledge.
- Don’t be complacent – just feel up the Pugh and take their word without searching the scriptures.
- Do your spiritual homework – you’re responsible not the false prophet. See Philippians 2:12 – 13 (1Corinthians 11:32), John 12:48:50, we’ll all be judged by His Word. See Ephesians 2:8 – 9.
What about involvement in politics or government. The twist scripture because they know most don’t study or pick up the Word (most have Satan’s word) and study what His Words mean. They use Webster’s Dictionary (Webster a Free Mason) instead of using Strong’s Concordance to see what the meanings are. Take Jude 8 – 9 and most people think God is talking about man made government. WRONG! They think God is talking about foreign dignities. WRONG! The government is Jesus’ Spiritual Government because man wasn’t suppose to have a government it was suppose to be God’s, not man’s. The dignities mean the ‘glorious ones’. Who are the glorious ones? Look at verse 9 and it tells you. Satan the Devil is one and Michael the archangel didn’t do like Satan does in Job and makes accusations to God but simply says, “The Lord rebuke thee.” What did Jesus do in the wilderness when tempted by Satan? He said, “Get thee behind me, Satan.” But what do we do? We think we can do something to Satan and he likes that because he knows better, but we don’t. Because we don’t have our minds renewed and put on the new man. We don’t have the full armor of God plus His helmet of salvation or knowledge. Satan loves it when we think we can fight him and that’s when he overcomes us. Satan walks the earth looking to see whom he can devour, who is weak meaning without the full armor of God and helmet of salvation or knowledge. He’s a ravenous lion and his ministers, teachers and prophets are wolves in sheep clothing!
Everyone examines things when they go buy a house, car and other items of the world but when it comes to your salvation we don’t check out the minister or prophet we just believe what they say. Most of us only open the bible on Sunday at church. How pathetic is that. Be in the world but not of it, walk in the spirit and not in the flesh. Learn to fear God and ask for humbleness when you do receive His knowledge. Most importantly get out from the false prophets and into God’s Word the KJV Bible.
Ten Signs of False Preachers
- He sells false gospels, thus saves No One: Why false? Only believe in Christ is the True Gospel and salvation is Permanent. Bible is unmistakable on this. So the teacher who adds verbs like baptize, repent, invite, make Christ Lord, say your faith aloud – can’t read bible’s John 3:16 in translation, let alone in the original God breathed Greek. So The Spirit Is Not In Him! A teacher who misrepresents the Gospels is either Not Saved or is an apostate, he can’t read bible anymore. Just quietly leave and don’t denounce him to anyone. God will discipline him to wake him up.
- Teacher calls him/herself anointed or a prophet who gets revelation from The Lord in some vision or other way: Warning: if the person must tell you how good he is – he’s not! Typical ploy uses Christian buzzwords, i.e “anointing, burden on my heart or revealed to me, etc. Notice they invoke God’s Name like a designer label, but no scripture backup. If the message really came from God, then God will testify to you as you hear it. The one sending the message should admit but never Claim God’s authority, trusting God will testify His Confirmation. Notice how Christ never claimed the authority from God even though He is God, but rather referred the hearer to the Content and to Father’s Testimony, in Gospels. All info comes solely through the WORD post-apostles, says Hebrew 1. So anyone claiming to be a prophet or apostle after John is a liar. A. Paul was the last APPOINTED apostle, says 1Cor 15:1 – 8. John was the last living apostle, Rev 1. B. Canon Closes at the end of Revelation, Rev 22: 6 – 21 is a Drama Greek epilogue closing both History and the Book. So anyone claiming to be a prophet, prophetess or apostle AFTER this is a liar. Maybe demon influenced believer, maybe unsaved, but definitely lying, 1John 1:8,10. C. All authority is through pastor-teachers post 96AD when God completed the Canon, Eph 4: 11 – 16; 1 Cor 13. D. Notice how Paul invokes Isa 28: 1 – 12 to show tongues die when the Temple does in 1Cor 14: 21 – 22. So anyone claiming tongues still exist, can’t read Bible either. E. Jer 27: 9; 28:17; Isa 1; 28; Matt 7; 1Cor 3; 2Cor 11; 2Tim 2:26; 3:7; Gal 3; 5; 2Pet 2; 3; 1John 2; 2John 7; 11 also cover teachers falsely claiming authority from God. False teaching is the popular trend of history. Liars will allege they determine what is Canon and when completed (i.e. those Councils at Nicaea, yesterdays mystics, today’s prophets or Mohammed).
- Teacher childishly reads spirituality, stresses body works and/or ritual, miracles: Most Christians want a “rah rah” warm and fuzzy feeling Jesus brand of religion, rituals and works over which they can preen. They want entertainment, miracles, songs – but not God. False teachers CATERS to their sinful desires, 1John, 2Pet 2, Jude 9, 2Tim 2: 26; 3:7. A good teacher tries to RAISE his congregation above that childish view of spirituality, so will teach beyond it. But a bad teacher wants to be regarded well, so will CATER to it, as has happened since 1st century AD. So every foot stomping teacher, every healing teacher, every tongues teacher, every mega-church teacher, every prosperity gospel teacher and every denominational ritual teacher, CATERS!
- Teacher claims you don’t need to name your sins to God: Naming sins to God is vital to post salvation spiritual growth. If you don’t name your sins to God as you remember them (or at least admit you sinned, even if you don’t remember exactly what or when) you will retard spiritually. So the teacher not warning you to name your sins is himself retarded spiritually and carnal. You can’t spiritually grow under him. So too, if the teacher says you must admit your sins to those OTHER THAN God, i.e. Roman Catholicism. 1John 1:9 is to God ALONE.
- Teacher claims God is not TRINITY or that Christ was not God (i.e. was an Angel or wasn’t Divine until after the Cross): Juridical Independence is required for Salvation to be juridical valid: a. so three Gods must be involved, b. each Infinitely Co-Equal, c. Father, Son, Spirit, d. Father judges, e. Son takes on Humanity and in that Humanity pays, f. Spirit Sustains that Humanity, g. Thus Salvation is True payment – NOT moving the money from one pocket to the other. For if God were only one Person, He pays Himself; so He doesn’t really get paid! Payment must come from someone else of the SAME Stature. The teacher who doesn’t understand this, can’t read bible, so can’t read the Thousands of references to Trinity in both Old and New Testaments. Every page in the Bible has verses on Trinity and Christ’s God-man nature. Save time and ask God to help you spot them.
- Teacher claims Rapture invalid or not pre-Trib: This claim is a form of anti-Semitism. God punishes anti-Semitism very severely. God promised Israel 1,000 years under a Son of David and reserved 7 years to antecede that promise. There wasn’t supposed to be a Church. Christ had to invent it to save Time, in Matt 16: 18, ratified in John 17 as a post-mortem New Testament Father would fulfill at His Discretion. Book of Hebrews is on this topic. Else we’d not be here to read it. So the teacher who doesn’t know that unknowingly serves Satan. For Satan wants to denigrate and kill all Jews.
- Teacher claims Church started in Abraham’s tent or that Jewish Covenant replaced BY Church or that the Jews are not the true Israelites: Read Books of Hebrews and Ephesians (especially Hebrews 5; 10; Eph 2) Romans 9; 11. Even in translation you can tell there are Two Separate Kingship Covenants, not just one. Church gets the Pre-Israel Covenant of battleship royalty if Christ won at the cross, per Psalm 110 which Hebrews 5; 10 explain. Thus the promise of the “new covenant” to Israel would still be bridged despite her rejection. Jeremiah 31:31 – 34 explained in Hebrews 8:8; 10:17. Israel’s covenant is unchanged vested in Messiah per Eph 2, Rom 9;11 and Hebrews 11: 39-40. To sell lies three outer falsehoods will be employed which always beguile negative-to-God believers and non believers. Numbers 8 – 10 cover these.
- Teacher claims respectability appeal: This is an appeal to mass approval, vox dei vox populi. If the peers accept the teacher then he/she must be from God is the lie sold. So YOU bypass checking what he/she says versus the Word of God. YOU make excuses to buy what that false teacher sells in the name of so many approving him/her. So YOU are to blame not the false teacher.
- Teacher claims he/she is teaching the one true faith or similar exclusive claim: This arrogation by a teacher or sect (i.e. Catholicism, Calvinism, other sects) is often base on appeal to history, tradition – so a variant of respectability claim. Yeah, history is full of LIARS. So old liars are respected. Notice the bible negates their claims i.e. 1John 2:2 instantly refutes Calvinism, Matt 16:18 in Greek instantly proves Catholic Church Pope claim a lie, via the 77 uses of Petra (Bedrock = Christ) vs. petros (chip = Peter) in the Bible (esp. 2Cor 10:4). Lukewarm (Laodiceans) folks go for traditions, majority rules and ritual as majestic or respectable. So they learn the God of the Bible not at all. What they learn instead is works and being nice to people. So they can’t detect falsehood at all. The Word of God takes SECOND PLACE to works, respectability, being nice, observing special rituals, days and traditions. For people is the god instead of God. So the false teacher CATERS to the lukewarm love of people and past.
- Teacher advocates political activism: Revelation 17 is on the evil of marrying church and state (mystery is a moniker for Church in the NT). So all political activism is satanic i.e. profile, gay marriage – if pushed on civil government. For if you’re busy petitioning Caesar you’re refusing God, 2Chr 7:14; Isa 30: 3 – 7; 31:1, “My Kingdom is not of this world.” “They are not of this world”, give to God what is Gods”. There are many prohibitions in the Bible! False doctrine is urged politically; and there are often many bible verses proving the doctrine false, i.e. blasphemous claim that soul life is in the womb makes God a murderer, sadist, denies salvation since human brain completes just before birth – so Christ could not stay sinless, if the soul in utero! Violate Ex 21:22 and “mi beten” and “me rechem” verses.
Summary of False Teacher Fruit
- He sells false gospels, saves NO One.
- He calls himself a ‘prophet’ who gets ‘revelation from the Lord’.
- He childishly ‘reads’ spirituality as ‘body stuff’ and/or ritual, miracles.
- He claims you don’t need to name your sins to God.
- He claims God is not Trinity or that Christ was not God (i.e. Angel or not God until after the Cross).
- He claims Rapture is invalid or is not pre-trib.
- He claims Church began in Abraham’s tent, Church REPLACED or Jews not true Israelites.
- He claims respectability.
- He claims he’s teaching the one true faith or similar exclusive claim.
- He advocates political activism.
Some False Teachers: TBN, Joel Osteen, Paul Crouch, Jan Crouch, Benny Hinn, his wife, Rick Warren, Creflo Dollar, Eddie Long, T.D. Jakes, Kim Clement, Paula White, Kenneth and Gloria Copeland, Jesse Duplantis, and Rodney Howard Browne appeared in a video and taught false doctrine. Beware of these ravenous wolves.
Heretical Books & Movements: New World Translation, Kenneth Copeland Study Bible, Book of Mormon, Brownsville Revival, Azusu Street Revival, Pensacola Outpouring, Holy Laughter, Slain in the Spirit, Gospel in the Stars, Endtime Restorationism, King James Onlyism, Perpetual 5-Fold Ministry, Free Masonry.
No one takes delight in pointing out people who prostitute the Holy Scriptures. You just have to be committed to standing for the truth and God’s Truths at all costs. These people are taking people to hell. We need to pray for them all and that they will repent and come to God’s Truth! Everyone likes to use these verses to justify why you don’t judge anyone, Matthew 7:1 – 2, Luke 6:37 and the reason God tells us this is because we judge in the flesh John 8:15. We dont’ judge in the flesh but in the spirit as He says in 1Corinthians 2:15.
The Bible says that FALSE, Christs, apostles, prophets, pastors, teachers, workers, and brethren will come from the churches and to the churches particularly in the end times, Matthew 24:5, 11-12, 23 – 24. God wants the true believers to be aware of them and to reject them. They will come appearing as true and sincere but they are deceptive workers. For example a false pastor will appear as a true pastor, a false prophet will appear as a true prophet, a false teacher will appear as a true teacher, and so on. In short, a false church will appear as a true church. Even though they appear as true, Jesus Christ says that they are wolves in sheep’s clothing & they will deceive many. If possible they will seduce even the very elect with signs and wonders. Etc… So, if you and I do not know the difference between the true and false workers, then we will be deceived. The Word of God teaches how to know a true pastor from false pastors, a true prophet from false prophets, a true teacher from false teachers, a true worker from false workers, a true evangelist from false evangelists, and so on. Read 2Corinthians 6:14, Ephesians 5:11 and 1John 1:6. The word of God cautions us about them, instructs us to identify them and advise us to reject them. With this in mind let us study the word of God our selves with the help of God’s Holy Spirit. God says in 2Timothy 3:16 that, All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: Why? 2Timothy 3:17, That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished (meaning equipped) unto all good works. Fellowship with likeminded believers for edification as in 1John 1:7!
Acknowledgement to DefendChrist.org and Dr. Scott Johnson.
My mission is to show God’s Truths from His Holy Word! I pray that I can glorify God through Christ Jesus our Lord and Saviour by helping others understand His Word and develope a desire in their hearts to know Him. You will see that the words won’t be entirely mine but Gods truths from His gospel. I will only be providing information from the King James Version because It is His infallible Word. I will show this in later postings when we do some comparisons and show that there are only two lines from which bibles come from and who the authors are.
I chose the name “Non Lukewarm” Ministries from Revelations 3:14 – 22 because we are in the last church age, Laodicean, where in verse 14 Christ tells us because we are neither lukewarm and neither cold or hot, He will spit or vomit us out of His mouth. Imagine that, so disgusting are we to spit or vomit us out of His mouth. The reason will be aparent as we study and learn together. First we think we don’t need anything because we are so materialistic and just have on the Helmet of Salvation meaning knowledge but not God’s Full Armour! Jesus is outside knocking on the door for us to open the door so He can come in and dine with us. He’s not even in our churches today because of wrong doctrine being taught by false teachers, preachers and so called prophets blindly leading sheep to hell instead of God’s Kingdom. Jesus warns us of all the things that are happening in the present time in Matthew 24 with His warnings of the ‘end of the world’. In verse 24 He tells us many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many. He goes on to tell us in verse 24 that these false Christs and prophets will show great signs and wonders inso much that, if possible, they shall even deceive the very elect or believers. This is why in my heart I want to help others that fear God that are doing their part to teach right doctrine to help those underneath those working for Satan to come out from among them in 2Corinthians 6:17.
With God’s Word we will learn together sound doctrine, expose false teachers, preachers and prophets, God’s bible and Satan’s line of bibles, bible context meaning who is being spoken to thus rightly dividing the Word of Truth and to expose what man calls ‘Religion” because God is not religion or about religion. That is man’s creation! Jesus said in Matthew 6:24 no man can serve two masters, we can’t serve God and riches, we can’t love God and love the world. Jesus didn’t come into the world to save the world He came to save sinners as said in 1Timothy 1:15. Jesus came to cause division stated in Luke 12:51 – 53.
It is my prayer that God’s Holy Spirit will touch all who read and study with me from His Holy Word the Gospel of Jesus Christ and He fills them with His wisdom, knowledge and understanding to draw you to Him.
- A Summary of the Contents of Each Book of the Bible
- Divisions in the Word of Truth
- What it Means to Rightly Divide the Scriptures
- Why Is There Confusion Over Doctrine
- Who are We?
- Many Called but Few Chosen
- False Preachers, Teachers and Prophets
- Is Religion Spiritual or of God?
- How to Study the Bible
- Key to Learning the Bible
- All Bibles are the Same aren’t They?
- Non Lukewarm Ministries